Mapo Tofu is one of the four Chinese cuisines representing Sichuan cuisine. The main ingredients are tofu, beef or pork, chili, and pepper. Among them, the taste of hemp is from pepper, and the taste of spicy is from the pepper. This dish highlights the "spicy" characteristics of Sichuan cuisine.
300g of tofu, 100g of pork stuffing, 1 scallion, 1 small piece of ginger, 6 pieces of garlic, 1 tablespoon of pepper, a proper amount of starch, 2 dried peppers
Seasoning: 30 grams of edible oil, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of bean paste, 2 tablespoons of sugar
1. Tofu diced, chives, ginger, garlic, dried chilies are minced.
2. put the oil in the pot to heat, first sauté the scallions, ginger, garlic, dried chili, and bean paste, then add the pork stuffing.
3. add the right amount of water, boil, add tofu, soy sauce, sugar to cook for 3 minutes.
4. and then use water starch to thicken and then into the plate.
5. burn hot sesame oil, scented pepper, pour the pepper oil on the tofu.