For the roast peppers & tomatoes;
- 2 organic red peppers chopped roughly
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes
- Drizzle oil oil
For the stew;
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions chopped roughly
- 4 clove garlic sliced
- 5 large organic tomatoes or 20 cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 can organic cannolini beans
- 1 can organic butter beans drained
- 1 can organic haricot beans drained
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp of coconut yogurt or coconut cream
- Handful Fresh thyme
- Pinch chilli flakes
To make the roast veg;
- Add the peppers & cherry tomatoes to a large baking tray and toss them in 1 tbsp of olive oil. Bake on a medium heat for 30 minutes or until soft and browning a little.
To make the stew;
- Add the olive oil to a large pan and add in the onion, fry on a low to medium heat until soft and slightly browning – approx 10 minutes. Add in the garlic and cook for a further few minutes.
- Next add the fresh tomatoes, stir, turn to low, cover and cook for aprox 5 minutes.
- Add in the roast peppers, water, beans and a little fresh thyme. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Finally season with salt, pepper, more fresh thyme. Stir in the coconut yogurt and sprinkle with chilli flakes.
- Top with the roast tomatoes.ul
Full Article Visit--> Rebelrecipes