- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into florets (any color works!)
- 1 head of broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 cup farro, boiled until tender
- About a cup of sprouts
- Roughly 4 cups thinly sliced kale
- About two cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (light is fine),
- 1/4th cup harissa paste
- A few Tbs. fresh lime juice (to taste)
- About half a cup of coconut flakes, lightly toasted
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400. Place the cauliflower and broccoli on a large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with a Tbs. of extra-virgin olive oil, season with salt and roast for 30 minutes. After 30, remove the broccoli. Keep roasting the cauliflower another 30 minutes. When there’s 20 minutes left on the timer, slide the roasting sheet back in, this time with the tomatoes on it. Let them blister and soften for 20.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the coconut milk, Harissa paste, lime juice and a pinch of salt. Taste it. Add a bit more salt or lime if it needs! Just get it to where your taste buds to the Electric Slide.
- In a large serving bowl or platter, place the farro, the roasted veggies, thinly sliced kale, sprouts, and roasted tomatoes. Top with the toasted coconut and drizzle the whole thing with the coconut Harissa dressing.
- Easy! Now devour.
Full Article Visit--> BevCooks